Being back in Kamloops for the holidays has been so nice. There is snow, family and time to relax and read! We've spent most of the vacation eating and visiting friends and family. Pretty great so far :)
We finally got a really beautiful, sunny day after a rainy, dreary week. I had to get groceries anyways, so I tied it in with a nice walk around our neighbourhood with my camera. I love, love, love all the bright colours and crisp air that sunny fall days have to offer. How lucky are we to live in this lovely neighbourhood??
I wrote my final board exam on Saturday and decided to take the bus back to Kamloops for a few days to visit my family. It rained the first couple of days I was here (I was hoping I had left that kind of weather in Vancouver), so my mom and I just did a little shopping, cooking and hanging out at home. It was perfect and a much needed break. But, today the sun is shining and the sky is blue! I woke up with a sore throat, so I am hoping that spending the day outside in the fresh air will help. I love being here, but I miss my husband dearly and am looking forward to seeing him again tomorrow!!
Awesome Pictures Sweetie!
ReplyDeleteA wonderful Christmas with you and Jordan here with us all!!!