26?

I'm not really sure how it happened. I seem to have blinked my eyes and all of a sudden I'm closer to 30 than I am to 20. I definitely don't feel that old, but I look at the year on my drivers license and it is true. I am now 26 years old. So far my 20's have been amazing. I started dating my husband when I was only 20, got engaged when I was 23 and married to him when I was 24. I completed 5 years of University and received a Bachelor of Fine Arts with distinction from Uvic and lived with my best friend while doing it. I stepped out of my comfort zone and travelled to Nicaragua. More recently my husband and I made the move to Vancouver and are living in our first home in the most beautiful part of the city. We are both going to school and trying to keep our relationship strong while keeping up with our busy schedules. 


Even though I may be closer to 30 than I am to 20,  I still feel like the 20 year old in this picture Jordan and I took together the summer we started dating.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

encore.